UPDATE: 4-30 afternoon
Kalyn and Parker both have STREP.
Parker & Kalyn are doing better and Kay feels better having a diagnosis.
They had some brother/sister bonding time today and watched movies together!
KEEP PRAYING for everyone!
Pray for Parker & Kay!
I received the following email from Kay at 2am...
Parker woke me up at 1:15am with 104 temp plus you are suppose to add 1 degree and he had thrown up in his bed. Hasn't thrown up since. I immediately got ice packs and meds in him. Waited and took temp again 102. Out of Motrin in the house so I just got back from Walgreen's buying that plus a new thermometer, in case ours wasn't working properly. Fever now reads 100.9. Called the PICU at Baptist to ask how soon I could give the Motrin. You know I'm scared if I called them but I knew they would be awake and alert!
I am sick at my stomach to say the least!!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment