Breathing easier after a good nights rest and fever has stayed gone! Looks like we are only going to have strep this time around which we can handle.
Took Parker to the doctors office Tuesday so they could do another pulse/ox test on him because he was a point lower than they like on Monday. I'm happy to report he was 3 points higher today so we are in the normal range!!
I have realized that Parker remembers more from that night when he first got sick than I thought. Last night when he was getting ready for bed he started crying, he didn't want to sleep in his bed because he was afraid he would become sick like last time. So he slept with Dad and I slept in his bed!
Monday morning when Parker woke me, scared me more than I ever thought I could be. After packing him with ice packs I laid beside him and watched him breath for hours and wasn't sleepy for a moment. Without caffeine, that's amazing!!
We are singing praises to God!! Love, Kay
Thursday, May 3, 2007
ALL's WELL
Parker ready for the LAND RUN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just know that Parker won't be able to resist all the diseases that kids get. Germs unfortunately are everywhere. But you can be sure he is safe in God's hands. You are surrounded by love and prayers. The next time he gets a fever or some pesky unwanted germs, it will become a little easier for you all. Not every infection will turn into that awful nightmare, my dear friend. We are praying for that very thing. You are loved!
Post a Comment