Tuesday, March 6, 2007

3-6-7

click on picture to enlarge
Parker and I had a fun afternoon making a cake that some dear friends brought to him yesterday. It is a "Celebration Cake" kit. You mix the cake in the container, microwave to bake, decorate it and then celebration time! Kit is complete with mini mixing spoon, cake mix, frosting & sprinkles along with party favors - balloon, happy face button and noise maker all in one container.
Cute idea!
Praise Report:
Continuing to have good days and getting stronger everyday.
He doesn't use the walker anymore when we go for walks.
Keep Praying:
Read prayer to the right...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker you are looking so good! I love your celebration cake - what fun!

Love you! Amy & Pete

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr Parker!
It's Wendi's friend Tiffany! Remember me? I will never forget you & we have been praying for you a lot. By the way, I had my eyebrows done the other day & thought of you. :) I am so glad that God is bringing you the healing you need & I pray for it to continue at a fast pace! You are such a sweet guy & you deserve the best! I'll see you this summer at the lake, okay? Bye!
Tiffany Caffey

Anonymous said...

Celebrations are always good and I am so glad that you are feeling well enough to be celebrating and eating cake, although I think I can eat cake no matter how bad I feel!!

You continue in my prayers Parker...sounds like you are doing great.

Canadian Shell