Last night brought my first scare since being home,
Parker was running a little bit of a fever.
This morning there is no fever and he seems to be fine.
Any other time I probably wouldn't be alarmed to a low fever!
I was able to go back to work for one day this past week, which was great therapy for me! Robert currently is working on drawing house plans so he is able to be at home more.
Maybe after spring break I can get back to all my work days.
Love, Kay
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Praying Kay.....I understand how scary a fever would be, no matter how low or high it may be.
I continue to pray for healing for Parker and for peace of mind and heart for you.....while I don't have children I cannot imagine a greater fear than almost losing one. And how hard it would be to let go of that fear. Gods got you in His hands...that childrens song, just sprang to mind.
Prayers, Shell (from Canada)
Post a Comment