Thursday, March 8, 2007

3-8-7

Parker had his follow up visit with our pediatrician and everything seems to be progressing good. I think we made our pediatrician famous in the area for having the patient with the worst case of the season! We are just so thankful that he was quick to make the decision that the hospital was the place to go!

I was at Baptist this morning and stopped by the PICU unit. We've only been gone 2 weeks and they put up new privacy curtains in each of the units! How dare them redecorate after we leave! Maybe all of Parker's cards lining the walls inspired them to brighten the place. I visited with Dr. Khichi (this is the correct spelling) and he felt that what Parker is going through each night could be a result of coming off the drugs. The little guy was on such high doses of meds and for so long.

Tonight Parker's Webelo (Cub Scout) den came over for their meeting. (Gave them all a squirt of GermX when they came in the door!) None of the boys had seen Parker since he had gotten sick. Parker certainly enjoyed getting to see them! (L to R Jordan, Parker, Brandon & Alex)

"Rick said it would....." be bad for a few days if you suffer from cedar allergies until we get some rain. I'm praying for rain because I can't breathe!! Hope everyone else is getting out and enjoying this great weather! Love, Kay

No comments: