Parker had a good nights rest last night and slept for about 14 hours. His oxygen tube only came out once during the night. The night before it seemed to be every 2 hours and I was up putting it back on. After dinner tonight he went to the "math room" (Dad's office) and they did a few math problems!
Making progress every day.
In honor of Parker's faith and his love of the weather I thought the
lyrics of this Michael W. Smith song appropriate...
Healing rain is coming down
It's coming nearer
to this old town
Rich and poor,
weak and strong
It's bringing mercy,
it won't be long
Healing rain is coming down
It's coming closer
to the lost and found
Tears of joy,
and tears of shame
Are washed forever
in Jesus' name
Healing rain,
it comes with fire
So let it fall
and take us higher
Healing rain,
I'm not afraid
To be washed
in Heaven's rain
Lift your heads,
let us return
To the mercy seat
where time began
And in your eyes,
I see the pain
Come soak this dry heart
with healing rain
And only You,
the Son of man
Can take a leper
and let him stand
So lift your hands,
they can be held
By someone greater,
the great I Am
Healing rain,
it comes with fire
So let it fall
and take us higher
Healing rain,
I'm not afraid
To be washed
in Heaven's rain
To be washed
in Heaven's rain...
Healing rain
is falling down
Healing rain
is falling down
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid...
Thursday, March 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kay, try some hypo-allergenic tape just across the tubings on his cheeks (ie:tape the tubing to his cheeks). We do that for patients and it keeps the prongs securely in place without worry that they will fall out.
I love those lyrics...
Shell, a Canadian friend
Kay so glad you all are home. Parker looks great. Mom and I watched the Channel 5 news to see everyone. You are such a good Mom through all of this. I remember all the tests I have had and they are sure scarey but the doctors don't know anything unless they do the tests. I am still fighting a cough so I won't be around you guys for a while. Mother is in a skilled nursing home bed at Epworth Villa getting physical therapy and should go home in a couple of weeks. She is then going to move into the new assisted living center in El Reno. She is back to normal. She is getting covalescent care at Epworth and they are working on her shoulder that she had broken in November. Hope to see you the first Saturday in June for a class of 74 reunion. Love Nancy
Hi Parker! I hope you are feeling better! You are so precious! We are praying for you at Children's Eye Care. We love you.
Love,
Janie
Post a Comment