Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Day 14, 1-31-07

We're seeing improvement.
Parker had a good night last night.
Yesterday they took his central lines out of his leg
(they are going to culture those to see if they might
be a source of infection/fever) and put a new one in his neck.

PRAISE GOD!
The x-rays this morning show improvement.
He's stable enough to get a CAT scan.

PRAY!
beause the CAT scan means lots of moving and "ALL hands on deck"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah and I prayed for (peter) Parker this morning before he went to school. Noah feels so much compassion for your sweet boy. I remembers Parker giving him the play house and the coat that he wears to church. Give your sweet angel a squeeze from us. Prayers for a good day for all of you.
xxoothewellfares

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord!! I just get so excited each day and feel that we are finally making progress. Each evening, I have to read the blog so my family can pray for Parker. We are so happy and will keep up the prayer chain at our house.
The Parker Family