Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Day 7, 1-24-07
Parker's condition is the same as yesterday so at least we are not taking any steps back in this recovery progress. The doctors still say that this is going to be a slow process because of how sick he is and will continue to be on the ventilator a little longer than expected. He is being monitored very closely and is getting great care! Robert and I are starting to pace ourselves for this long recovery. I am going home in the morning for a few hours returning around 10 or 11 so that Robert can go to work. Penney (my sister) is still in Oklahoma, she comes to stay some nights so that I can get some sleep. The outpouring of love, prayers and help is so awesome! It is a great comfort to us and we are truly blessed to have so many wonderful people supporting our family! Love to all, Kay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kay, Bless your sweet heart. You and your family will continue to be in our prays. Pass on our love to Parker!
The Strunk Family,
J,J,J,J,&J
Post a Comment