E-Cards & Prayer Requests through Baptist
You can go to the website listed below and send
Parker and his family an E-Card.
Patient: Parker Jenkins
Room: 1001 bed 1
The volunteers will print and deliver them each day!
(He got 50+ cards on 1-24, & 1-25, 20+ on 1-26 good job! Keep it up!)
https://www.integris-health.com/INTEGRIS/en-US/Locations/okcNorth/BMC-okc/GetWellandEcards/IBMCEcard.htm
You can also submit a prayer request if you’d like. After you click on the e-card link, you’ll see a sidebar menu on the left that says “send a card or request a prayer”. Click on that link and you can also fill out a prayer request.
Sunday, January 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praise the Lord on the highest mountain!! Isn't He amazing?!!
xxoothewellfares
Parker, hang in there! You are doing great. I was so excited to see you yesterday. I loved that you could hold my hand and know that I was there. I love you!! Mrs. Farmer
Post a Comment