Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PRAY PRAY PRAY

Parker is having surgery today (Thursday) at 2pm CST.
They are cleaning out his right lung and putting new tubes in where they will hopefully work. The left lung (after the CAT scan) is more sick than they originally thought. But are hopeful that once the right lung starts healing from surgery the left will follow suit.

The family has requested no visitors for Thursday please.

We might not be able to see them but we can SHOWER
them with cards to let them know we're praying...

https://www.integris-health.com/INTEGRIS/en-US/Locations/okcNorth/BMC-okc/GetWellandEcards/IBMCEcard.htm

Patient: Parker Jenkins
Room: 1001 bed 1

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all will be in our prays all day tomorrow. We know God will continue to give you all strength and hope and bless sweet Parker with peace to rest and heal his body! The Strunks

Anonymous said...

Parker and your family will be in my prayers tomorrow. I pray that this surgery will be a boost in the healing process. Stay strong and know that many people love and care for you guys.

Love,
Connie Hunt

Anonymous said...

Kay
We'll be praying for all of you tomorrow. Parker is a strong little boy and he'll get through this. You can tell him later that I might even start to like Bob Stoops since he sent him a card! Carter is praying for Parker too!
Love, Michelle, Davy & the Pierce Boys

Anonymous said...

Kay,

You can count on us to be on our knees in prayer for Parker. He will be covered in a blanket of prayer for a strong healing. Love and hugs to your whole family.

xxoothewellfares

Anonymous said...

Kay and family,

Parker and your family have been and will continue to be in my prayers. I pray for God's strength and comfort to be with you tomorrow during surgery. May you feel God's peace tomorrow.
Love,
Deanna

Anonymous said...

We're praying!

Anonymous said...

We're on it! I've got my Kids for Christ group at school working on it too. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Parker,
I pray for you every time I pray!
& I'll keep praying til you come to play with me.
(Then I'll still pray but I'll know you're all better.)
Love U

Anonymous said...

Parker,
You and your family continue to be in my prayers. May God surround you with his loving care. The whole choir is praying for you too. I remember you as a baby in the nursery and as "choir director". We hope you are on the road to recovery soon.
God bless you.
Fay Andersen

Anonymous said...

Robert, Kay, Kaylin, and all of your families, my prayers are for you and Parker Thursday. Marilynn

Anonymous said...

Parker and all that love him continue to be in my prayers. Blessings, Faye DeLong