Friday, January 26, 2007

Day 9, 1-26-07 *updated

You're prayers are working.

Fever was around 101 all night it did go up to
101.8 around 6am this morning. But that is below 103!
Kay got some rest! PRAISE GOD!

Parker's intensive care doctor this morning felt like we are making progress for the good despite the high fever last night. He said the spike in fever is to be expected. They are starting to take him off some of his breathing treatments but that is a slow process. We truly feel and appreciate all the love and prayers that are coming our way. You all are awesome!! Love, Kay

GOD IS GOOD!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kay,

I prayed all night for your boy. I cannot get him off my heart, nor will I! Noah and I prayed this morning for him. Noah keeps calling him Peter Parker (spiderman!) and we decided that Parker is as strong as Spiderman and will keep getting stronger!! We love you guys so much.

xxoojean

Anonymous said...

Parker has been lifted up to Jesus in so many places and hearts.I know the children where he did go to school a year or so ago and where he goes now are keeping him in their prayers too. And if God listens to any of us it has to be the children. Not saying he doesn't listen to us as adults. But the children are the important
ones. Parker is so important to our Lord.And he will heal him. We have our faith tested so much, and God knows that the kids are our weak spots. This is a real test.

Anonymous said...

Kay,

I read this 2-3 times a day. Each time I lift up a prayer!! I know you must be exhausted. I am you get rest when you can. You have a great little family. You all support each other.

--Nancy Fouts

Anonymous said...

Kay-
I had Parker in the nursery when he was 2. What a wonderful boy! He was so fun to have around. I remember that he was ALWAYS happy. I just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
Stephanie Sherwin

Anonymous said...

Kay,
I don't know if Parker would remember me or not, but he came and talked to me one night when I was still a volunteer for FW Friends. He is such a wonderful person and I have prayed and prayed for him and will continue to. Dr. Griggs took care of my son when he was in PICU he's awesome. I know you are so tired, but God will lift you up and all of the prayers for Parker and your family will be answered. He is a wonderful God.
Shaney King

Anonymous said...

Kay, Misty just told me about Parker. I am so sorry. He is such a special boy.I just want you to know you are in our prayers here in Beaver, OK. I will put Parker's name on the prayer list at our church on Sunday. God has a special plan for Parker. I know he will get better and fulfill that plan. Our love and prayers from here are all for Parker.
Hang in there....you are awesome parents.
Sherry Jenkins
Beaver, OK