The infectious disease doctor (IDD) has identified two bacteria in his blood that are very treatable. One of the bacteria is Staph and the other is some medical term I can't remember how to pronounce or spell!
NO FLU! The IDD felt it was a false positive.
IDD is concerned that a kid can have 3-4 bacteria at the same time.
IDD will be running more tests to see what's going on.
PRAISES:
His white blood count is back to normal :).
They are able to suction more fluid out of his lungs :) but they are still very full.
PRAYERS:
Robert & Kay need peace and rest!
Please continue your prayers! They're working!
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kay,
love the new site, Wendi did a great job as usual! hang in there!
love, BJ
Kay,
We love you guys and are soooo glad that Mr. Parker is improving little by little. We are praying and I know that God has sent his healing angels to sit with Parker. Isn't that a peaceful thought? Don't forget to let those around you take care of you Kay. Having a little one sick is hard enough, let us love on you as well. Love and hugs to you my dear and thank you for keeping us posted on Parker's progress.
love,
jean wellfare
Parker,
I am sorry that you are sick. I hope that you feel better soon. We prayed for you at church last Sunday.
Your friend,
Abbey Renner
Parker,
I hope you get feeling better really soon...we have Spring Camp coming up soon...and it just wouldn't be right without you there!!! My family and friends are praying for you!
Your Friend,
Jordan Anderson
Post a Comment