Tuesday, February 20, 2007

2-20, Wendi's Update

I (Wendi) was able to visit Parker tonight.
He looks GREAT!

When I saw him my first words were,
"Parker, you look like a real boy!"

I watched him WALK out of his room,

down the hall and push the elevator button.
Then he rode in his wheelchair to the
cafeteria where he enjoyed some dinner
(the ride was a little too bumpy thanks
to my driving).

He was able to eat some chicken strips, curly fries
and a jamocha shake. He almost got the whole shake
down before we started laughing. I couldn't even
tell you what we were laughing at but neither of us
could stop.
If laughter really is the best medicine
he should be going home VERY soon :)

Here's a picture Kay took of Parker & me
right after our laughing spell...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew Wendi would want her picture on your website as soon as possible. HA HA She deserves it, and so do you, Parker! What an amazing journey it has been. Keep up the good work and keep Wendi doing her good work, too.
The Maxwell Family