Saturday, February 24, 2007

WHAT A STAR!!!

WOW!
2 Segments on Parker last night.
2 Re-run segments on Parker this morning.
Lots of talk about Parker by the news anchors.

There is not a clip of Parker's segment on http://www.koco.com/
but you can see Rick Mitchell donate blood...
http://www.koco.com/news/11048810/detail.html

Parker had a great first night home.
He got a lot of sleep.
So did Kay sleeping in her bed for the first night in 37 days.
I didn't ask her specifically but I'm pretty sure her bed
was a little more comfy than the chair she'd been sleeping in
at the hospital. Although you never heard her complain.
What an inspiration she is.

KEEP PRAYING,
For Parker to improve daily.
For Parker's lungs to improve.
For Kay who is being mom/nurse/anything else needed.
For the transition of being home to continue smoothly.
For Robert who is picking/cleaning up.
For Kalyn's transition of having every one home again.

Parker has instructions to check the blog today for your comments
so let's leave him LOTS.

Here's how if you need help...
Click on the word 'comments' below and another screen
will pop up. Type your comment, name and place in the box.
Select Anonymous. Then click 'publish your comment'
It's that easy!

17 comments:

WH said...

We'll keep praying.
You keep getting better, Mister P.
We are waiting for our
Parker autographed t-shirt
like the one you gave
Rick Mitchell.
LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

Parker's cousin is a missionary in Nairoba, Kenya, East Africa and is praying for him.

Anonymous said...

Parker, Gma May, Pam and Aunt Penney, are so glad you are home and looking so happy. with lots of love from Mt Vernon, WA

Anonymous said...

Parker, I am so glad you are home. I bet it feels good to be in your own bed. You keep getting better and we will keep praying. Hope to see you on Monday.
Love You - Amy & Pete

Anonymous said...

Hey Parker,

Keep up the excellent work on getting better! You're such an example to the rest of us of how God can work in our life through prayer.

Love,

Bill and Jody Humes

Anonymous said...

Hi, Parker!

Hello from Texas! We continually have you and the fam in our prayers. When you get strong enough to make a trip to Arlington-we will see about a visit to Six Flags!

Keep on keeping on!

Denise and Tom Cauble and all the Caubles, Whites and Moodys

Anonymous said...

YAY you are home!!!

So very pleased to hear that you are home. I pray Gods continued healing for you. It sounds like you did a great job on the TV...unfortunately I don't get that channel way up here, if I did I would certainly have watched!!

A prayful friend from Canada... Shell

Anonymous said...

Parker...what a great job you did on tv! You stay strong and keep that wonderful "Parker" smile! I can't wait to see you and get my wonderful Parker hug and high 5! Kay....I am praying for all of you! If you need anything...you know how to get in touch with us! We love you!
Love,
Robyn, Bill Amanda and Kayla

Anonymous said...

Parker ~ we are SO very glad that you are finally home. We would love to come and see you next week if you are feeling up to it. We love you!
The Miles Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker,
Sorry to hear you have been sick and glad you are back home. I am praying for you and pray that your health will only improve. Keep your chin up. God Loves you, I can tell your family loves you and alot of others including myself loves you even if I don't know you but you are my little brother in Christ, and God loves you.
Your big sister in Christ,
Denene Harper
Corn, Okla.

Anonymous said...

Parker, I am so happy you are home now and can sleep in your own bed. Everyone at Warm World is praying for you, and you and your family are very much loved by all of us. Keep getting stronger!

Love,
Connie Hunt

Anonymous said...

Way to show those infections who is boss! Parker we have been and will continue to pray for you every morning. Noah and I hold hands and join in our "Parker Prayer" each morning. You hold a special place in our hearts. Did your mom tell you that Noah kept calling you 'Peter Parker'? (that's spiderman's real name). We decided that you are stronger than Spiderman and your faith in Jesus showed everyone the power in His healing! Bless you my man!

xxoothewellfares

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Parker. We will keep praying for you.

Olivia Savill
& Family

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker! (And Kay, Robert and Kaylyn). We have been praying for you, and will continue to pray!! Sure wish we weren't so far away so that we could visit and help in some way, but we have our friends in Kentucky praying, too. May God continue to bring healing, strength and renewed energy to all of you. God bless you! Travis, Ginny and John David Muse

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Parker. It's great for you to be home. You are feeling much better and with all the family at one time. Don't overdo now that you are home. Just enjoy being pampered a few more days. Your pictures are great. Marvin and Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker!
We are sooooo glad you are at home and getting better. We pray for you all the time. Let us know when you want company because Zayn wants to see with his own eyes that you are better!!
Love, hugs, and kisses,
Zayn, Fred, and Marlyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker and Kay!!
I am so glad that you are home, but I sure do miss visiting with you and seeing you daily! Keep on healing and getting plenty of rest.
I am so proud of you Parker - you are a trooper!
We will bring dinner soon and see you then. Have you had a chance to check out your Webkin "Bella"?

Love always,

Michelle Knight