Sunday, February 11, 2007

Day 25, 2-11-7

Parker had a good day.
In the afternoon they got him out
of bed and let him set up in a chair.
We will probably try to do that
several times today. It is important
now to get him up so that he can
start coughing and clearing his
lungs on his own. He still has his
chest tube in. I'm hoping that will
come out the first of the week.
The more we can get out the
better he will be!
Love, Kay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great news! I bet it is so wonderful to see that contagious smile! We will continue to pray for continued healing and strength. The prayers you have shared from the blog are so incredible and moving- how awesome to be able to speak God's word so beautifully- what a gift someone has been given! Love from The Strunks

Anonymous said...

Kay, I am a member of the COS choir so we met Parker when he directed us for Kids Sunday. You probably don't know me personally. Amber has given us the blog site and most of us check it daily. This weekend's updates have been wonderful and I feel blessed to have been a part of your uplifting comments all along. Love to Parker as he continues to gain strength and to all of your family.
Susy Wilson