Friday, February 23, 2007

HE'S HOME! Day 37, 2-23-7

KOCO was there to film the "heading home" process.
So be sure to watch at 5 & 6.


YEAH! Thank you to some VERY friendly neighbors who decorated the door.



Zoe & Bella, the two culprits of one of the bacteria in Parker's blood!

prayers are coming from...
Oklahoma
Rick Mitchell
Bob Stoops
Iraq
Canada
Beyond Chance
PCN Cheer
Florida
Texas
Kentucky
Israel
Colorado
Post a comment and tell Parker where you are praying
(Parker can see the blog for the first time today)
Click on the word 'comments' below and another screen
will pop up. Type your comment, name and place in the box.
Select Anonymous. Then click 'publish your comment'
It's that easy!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker,
We don't live very far from you, just Midwest City, OK. We just want you to know that we are praying for you. Your story inspired my husband and I to go give blood today. This will be my husband's first time. Have a great day.

Doug and Beth Houtz

Anonymous said...

Grandma May in Mt. Vernon, WA

Anonymous said...

Grandma May & Pam in Mt. Vernon, WA

Anonymous said...

Parker, we are praying for you from San Antonio, TX. We are so glad you are home. Continue to get stronger. Pam and Rick Miller, Amy Serrata's Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

No words are adequate - but we have hearts filled with praise. Welcome home, Parker!
from Jeremy and Les

Anonymous said...

Of all the miracles I've asked of God over the years, this is one of the ones I am most grateful for. I can't express the relief and joy I feel about seeing you come home. I'm so looking forward to seeing you again.
Love,
Rhonda Painter

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Parker--your class yelled a big hooray today @school!!
Bill, Robyn, Amanda & Kayla Reed

Anonymous said...

HI PARKER. I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE HOME YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I BET YOU ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOUR ROOM AGAIN. MY SCOOL HAS BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU AND THEY WERE HAPPY TO HEAR YOU WERE COMING HOME TODAY. IT IS SO COOL YOU WILL BE ON TV TODAY. YOU ARE A CELEBRITY !!!!!!!take care of yourself and get well.
Love,
CAROLYN

Anonymous said...

Parker,
Welcome home! My name is Cheri' and I work at 7ML the scrapbook store. I saw your story on the news last night and I couldn't believe that was my favorite customer on the screen. I am so glad you are home and I will continue to pray for your recovery. When you are feeling better, bring your sister and your mom to the scrapbook store to see me. Much love to you and your family!
:) Cheri'

Anonymous said...

Parker, I was sorry to hear you have been so sick. You are such an inspiration to us all.What a fighter you are! Mom-Dad May God continue to lift you up and hold you in these tough times. You are on our prayer list.
Rick, Debra, Brady Lee
(from the Rangers baseball days)
We are all big fans of Parker's and are cheering for his success

Anonymous said...

Yea Parker! We are so thrilled you are home. We pray for you daily and hope you continue to get better each day! We love you!

Amy and Pete Serrata

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker!

I'm so glad you are home! I know you are too. Rest up and I will see you soon! You were great on TV tonight. I saw the entire thing. That was great!
Love, Miss Ronda

Anonymous said...

Who would've thought that even Zoe and Bella would be on TV. That's pretty cool! Where do I get an autograph?

Anonymous said...

hi my mom, diane james, told me about parker and his story. i just wanted to let you know that the UCO Wesley Foundation has been praying for him and so has my Christian sorority kappa phi and will continue to pray for him

Anonymous said...

HI PARKER - SAW U ON THE NEWS. YOU LOOK GREAT! WE MISS YOU AT SCHOOL!! GLAD YOU ARE HOME!
LAUREN SUTTON

Anonymous said...

Yea! Parker...The Maxwell Family is soooo happy that you are home. Keep up the strong work. Truitt asks everyday about you...I was so happy to tell him you were coming home. Loved watching you on tv...we've actually watched it several times.

Anonymous said...

Parker, you're a star! Well... we already knew that, but now you're even more famous. I watched both segments last night and it left me thinking... I bet you don't want to eat swiss cheese ever again. Haha! I'm so glad you are home now and I bet you are glad to be back with all your own things. Keep up the healing. Prayers are still coming from my family and Belle Isle middle school and Beyond Chance! Love you,
Carrie Helm

Anonymous said...

my mother works at the school you attended, and thats how i heard about you. i hope you are doing well, take good care of yourself. God Bless you Parker!!

Anonymous said...

Parker...you are a STAR!!!! What a great day to know that you are home and on your way to recovery! We saw you on TV last night and then again this morning! I know that I will see you helping with the weather real soon! We love you so much and I am go grateful you are home! Prasie God!!!
Love,
Bill, Robyn, Amanda and Kayla Reed

Anonymous said...

Hey Parker!! We're so thankful that you are at home. It was great to watch you on TV last night. Looking forward to seeing you soon. We are all still praying for you and your total recovery! You're the best!
Love,
Ms. Rowlan