Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Day 35, 2-21-7

Wendi provided the update from last evening
(see below) and the only thing to add is we wore him out!
He crashed about 7:30 pm and slept the rest of the evening.

I wanted Wendi to post a picture of her and Parker on the blog so those who don't know who she is can put a face with this amazing person! Wendi was one of Parker's teachers at Warm World and that is how we came to know and love her! Or I should say she & her family fell in love with Parker!! We are so thankful to her for setting up and maintaining the blog for us, never knew what a blog was till now! What a huge blessing this has been for our family during this time. Thanks Wendi for being our angel!!

While on the elevator Monday morning a woman who worked on another floor started visiting with me about the balloons I was taking to Parker. She asked me if I had a sick child in the hospital and I told her how long our journey had been but that he was getting better! She walked over and gave me a big hug and said "breaks your heart when you hear that children are suffering but praise the Lord he is getting better". Brought tears to my eyes that a stranger would reach out with love and kindness!

If I could I would hug each and everyone of you for all your support, love and kindness you have extended to Parker and our family during this time. Love, Kay

2 comments:

WH said...

It was tough to publish that post.
You are VERY welcome for the blog! You are such a blessing to me, I can't imagine NOT helping you in this way. Love you all! Wendi

Anonymous said...

Lent is a time of taking off the old and putting on the new. Today you are blessing us with these pictures of the "new" Parker, Lord. You are showing us - again - how great you are, how much you can do with so little, and how honored we are to have you as our Lord and Savior. What a wonderful start to the season of Lent. We love you, Lord.
AMEN