You have been so good to me.
In spite of all you know of me.
By day I feel the warmth of your embrace.
And in the night time I rest in your grace.
You are so good to me.
Another good day! Physical therapy doesn't come on the weekends so Dad got him up and walked him to the nurses station and back. Several rest stops along the way but great progress. Then he sat in the chair for the rest of the day. After they do the CT scan this week we should know what our next plan will be. Love, Kay
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds like your recovery is moving right along. I keep up with it to see how you are doing. You are still in my prayers.
(By the way, Susie does a great job on scrap books. I've seen one she put together. You will love it!)
Fay Andersen
Post a Comment