Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Day 27, 2-13-7

Chest tube was removed yesterday afternoon!
Yea!!
They lowered his oxygen level last night and
he seemed to be doing fine with it. Yes, his
fever keeps coming back. The minute I say
there is no fever it comes back so I will quit
reporting on fever and maybe it will go away
for good! They are trying to give him all of his
meds orally so that they can remove the tube
in his nose. The more we get out the better!
He was awake from 3pm till 9 pm watching
shows and listening to us talk so he slept good
last night.
Love, Kay

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker I check on you daily. I will continue to pray for you, you have done an amazing job. Can't wait to see you back at church.
Kay and Robert my prayers are also with you. Hang in there you're doing great. God is good.

Anonymous said...

Hi Parker. Marvin and I have been to Texas and returned. It is great to see you are doing so well. You will soon be out goofing off with your friends.
Marvin and Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Kay, tell my Parker hello from his girlfriend. He sure looks handsome in the picture. I am so glad that the tube is out of his throat. I have missed seeing you. Bill and I have been out of town for the last week. Just got back last night (Mon.) God bless you all!!!! Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Kay, tell my Parker hello from his girlfriend. He sure looks handsome in the picture. I am so glad that the tube is out of his throat. I have missed seeing you. Bill and I have been out of town for the last week. Just got back last night (Mon.) God bless you all!!!! Love, Karen

Anonymous said...

Parker, I am so happy to see your wonderful smile! You have always had a strength within you like no other. Take care of yourself and you will have a great recovery.

Mrs. Bailey