Thursday, February 1, 2007

PRAISE GOD! 2-1-07, 3:30pm

The surgeon was VERY encouraged.
Everything went smooth and WELL.
They were able to do exactly what they needed to
and in a shorter period of time.
Parker is on his way to post-op/recovery!
They think the chest tube will come out on Sunday
(which means coming off the ventilator is soon to follow)
I heard Kay cry for the first time, tears of RELIEF and JOY!

PRAYERS ARE BEING ANSWERED!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen! The Hallelujah chorus comes to mind. :)

Anonymous said...

Kay -
I believe all who are praying for Parker are crying tears of relief and joy right now!
Krista

Anonymous said...

PRAISE THE LORD!! Rest, rest, rest and know we are still praying.

xxoothewellfares

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Lord! What wonderful news! Hope you all are able to get a restful & peaceful night of sleep. Love from the Strunks

Anonymous said...

Praise God that the surgery went so well! Parker has been through so much and so have all of you. God is watching over your sweet boy and holding him in the palm of His hand.

Love,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Parker,
I miss you and am glad that things are going so good. I'm looking forward to telling you all about the Colts beating the Bears on Sunday! We're having a party tomorrow and will send you pictures so that you are still included. Come back to us soon!
Love,
Madisynn Wells

Anonymous said...

God is good! We will continue our prayers for your family!

Bailey's

Anonymous said...

God is good, God is great, and we thank Him for Parker and his family! Continued love and prayers from the Parr family.

Anonymous said...

Kay and Robert,

I am thrilled to see that all went well with the surgery. Hang in there and know that you are loved, thought of often, and prayed for daily. I can't wait to see Parker burst through our classroom doorway again sayin' "Good mornin', Mrs. Fain!" He is a blessing!

Big hug,
Erica Fain

Anonymous said...

Way to go Parker. Keep up the improvement. We are tracking you on your blog. Our Sunday School Department is praying for your recovery and that you will be up and about soon. Love, Marvin and Jeanne Ramsey

Anonymous said...

Yea...could hardly wait to read the update. And..God is doing his work in you. We are praying, praying, praying! The Maxwell Family

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Marilynn

Anonymous said...

Parker,

Great to hear your surgery went well. We miss you at school!
I pray for you every day.
Hope to see you soon!

Ryan Huber