PRAISE GOD!
The ventilator will come out at 9am Friday morning.
PRAY FOR...
Parker to relax,
take deep breaths,
for the "vent-time" to be over
and for everything to go smoothly.
(The first 4-8 hours are crucial.
Most people have a 20% chance the
vent will be put back in.
Because of Parker's condition his
odds increase to 50% so PLEASE pray.)
MORE PRAISES!
Kay's sister was able to sneak Kay out of the hospital today
while Robert was "man-on-deck".
Kay was able to get a pedicure, manicure and take in a movie.
Thursday, February 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good for you Penny. A pedicure, manicure and movie are the best thing for Kay. I am praying for the vent removal for Parker on this day.
Love,
Nancy Fouts
Just wanted you all to know that I check this website every day to see how my favorite Parker is doing! I pray that all went well this morning and that Parker will be much more comfortable soon. I'll keep praying that until he is!
Carrie Helm
Post a Comment